I hope you are doing great! ^^ Today, I’m posting a very simple pattern and really fast to make. It is related to World of Warcraft, which is an MMORPG that I’m playing at the moment.
Recently, I got a new home key and I was needing a keychain to put it on. So, I had the idea to make something related to my favorite game at the moment and I thought that a hearthstone would be perfect! After all, home is where the hearthstone is, right? :3
Also, I want to wish a Merry Christmas for you all! May you life be filled with happiness, love and health! I wish that 2015 bring prosperity and many blessings for you all!
– Teal yarn (I used Anne by Circulo, which is a Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi));
– White Yarn (I used Anne by Circulo, which is a Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi));
– 1.75mm crochet hook;
– Tapestry needle and scissors;
– Keychain or cord.
– I always do my crochet works using continuous rounds;
– Everytime I will do a crochet work, the first thing I do is take a look in the entirely pattern before start doing it, so, I can have an idea of how the pattern works. Well, I recommend you to do the same;
– For sewing the pieces together you will use the tapestry needle;
Update (06.06.2015): Hi Guys! I want to thank you all for being so kind and for all the kindly words you sent me by comments or email! Recently, I’m having a hard time to answer all the questions sent to my email and the comments. I’m sorry that I’m not able to answer your doubts. However, if you have any doubt, I’m sure that it is worth to leave a comment here, because even if I can’t answer you, I’m sure that someone in the community will try to help you out ^^
– Stone (white yarn):
Round 1: 6 sc in MR (6)
Round 2: inc (12)
Round 3: inc in the first 6 sc, then make 6 sc (18)
Round 4: inc in the ﬁrst 6 sc, then make 12 sc (24)
Round 5: 4 sc, inc 4 times, 10 sc, inc 2 times, 4sc (32)
Round 6-8: sc in each sc (32)
Round 9: dec 4 times, sc 9, dec 2 times, sc 11 (24)
Round 10: dec 2 times, sc 6, dec 2 times, sc 6, dec 2 times (18)
Round 11: dec 2 times, sc, dec 3 times, sc 5, dec (12)
Round 12: dec (6)
– Symbol (teal yarn):
Row 1: chain 18 very tight (18)
1. Crochet the stone, then crochet the symbol.
2. Place the symbol in the same place as the photo and sew it to the stone.
3. Pass a ring through some hole in the top of the stone, put the keychain and close the ring with pliers.
That’s it ^^
I did not created this character, Hearthstone is copyright of Blizzard!!
This Pattern was created by Ana Amélia Mendes Galvão.
|1. Please do not claim my pattern as your own;|
|2. If you use this pattern, please, give me the credits;|
|3. If you wish to share this pattern, you may create a link to my blog, but please do not post it on your site;|
|4. You may not sell any of my patterns;|
|5. You are free to adapt this pattern, you can build another upon this one, but you must give appropriate credit to me for the original pattern;|